My Rude and Childish Comment on Cops

Ok.. First let me start off by apologizing to anyone I may have offended; Cops, or not. Secondly, I'd like to ask for your forgiveness, as this was very immature on my part. My comment was just instigated by a rough day at work, and a few bad memories of police officers..Particularly; my ex-girlfriend's bro-inlaw, who is just waiting for me to make a minor screw up. Thats a completely different story however..Again, I apologize. I enjoy :SNSign: tramendously, and feel terrible about this.

Thanks for your time-
Kyle

• Sponsors (?)

NO EXCUSE! J/K! Now I have to go figure out what I missed. But don't worry about offending me, that only happens when girls laugh at the size of my manhood!

*Edit....I have to ask, have you been "persuaded" to make this post. Just seems a little odd.

Sort of

I just really love stangnet, and I like being able to ask Qs about things, and have them answered by a group af really cool, knowlagable mustang people. I didnt want people to start ignoring my threads, or bashing me. And also to justify why I made the comment..However, there still is no excuse for what I said.

speedfreak98r said:
Ok.. First let me start off by apologizing to anyone I may have offended; Cops, or not. Secondly, I'd like to ask for your forgiveness, as this was very immature on my part. My comment was just instigated by a rough day at work, and a few bad memories of police officers..Particularly; my ex-girlfriend's bro-inlaw, who is just waiting for me to make a minor screw up. Thats a completely different story however..Again, I apologize. I enjoy :SNSign: tramendously, and feel terrible about this.

Thanks for your time-
Kyle

"Baliff, whack his pee-pee..." :nono: