my stang took a bath.....

yea so i gave the car a bath yesterday after 3 weeks (longest its been in nice weather w/o being washed) and i took a few pics cause i havent posted any in a while :D hopefully over the winter the car is gonna look a bit different :nice:
View attachment 504921
View attachment 504923
View attachment 504925

from these angles, you can hardly tell that the front driver's fender is rippled like no other (thanks to AAA) and the whole front is vibrant red, not laser like the original color..... :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good from that angle! :D

When I first got my car it had a big dent in the passenger side door and paint peeling off the bumpers on that side. That's why most of my pictures are of the drivers side. :nice:

Low-5.0 said:
Looks good from that angle! :D

When I first got my car it had a big dent in the passenger side door and paint peeling off the bumpers on that side. That's why most of my pictures are of the drivers side. :nice:
yea man its really discouraging when you go to a car show type deal, and you pull in, and everyone is like hahah your car is diff colors, and you have a broomstick prop-rod, and you thik that tach is gonna gve you more hp..... hate having to explain to people that i had a damn accident and i couldnt afford paint, and ive got that tach cause mine stocker was a bit off, and since i was GONNA be doing HCI, i wanted something more reliable for tuning and whatnot......****in idiot people.....sry i had to vent.... :(

Zero Signal said:
Hey, make do with what you got and screw everyone else. I still used to wash and wax my car even when the rear quarter panel was completely smashed into the trunk.
yea man i was so excited o get my car back from teh shop, that i washed it the next day with no headlights in the car, and i waxed it with teh car being 2 different colors.....just wait and see when teh car is done teh way i want it :D :D :D