My stang's burnout!

• Sponsors (?)

Thats what a burnout looks like with an auto that you let shift through the gears. Personally I would keep it in low gear for the burnout, will be less hard on the egine, tranny, and brakes!

Otherwise, looks and sounds really good!

No he said he hates when ppl do slow moving butnouts, hed rather see them NOT move at all. He did mean moving slow, but I brought up the RPM thing, moving and bogging the RPM down would give greater risk of the tires grabbing and having something bad happen. Im pretty sure noone doing a burnout is doing one to save gas... ;)

Sorry to the original poster, Im not trying to say anything you did was wrong, just pointing a few things out. I stand by my original statements!

No he said he hates when ppl do slow moving butnouts, hed rather see them NOT move at all. He did mean moving slow, but I brought up the RPM thing, moving and bogging the RPM down would give greater risk of the tires grabbing and having something bad happen. Im pretty sure noone doing a burnout is doing one to save gas... ;)

Sorry to the original poster, Im not trying to say anything you did was wrong, just pointing a few things out. I stand by my original statements!

duh...gas part was joke...you dont drive a 5.0 to save gas...they guzzle gas..

My 5.0 gets mid 20s on the highway, actually better than my 4cyl lately!

And I know, I was busting your chops with that part of it, hence the wink smiley.

i guess i have a bad sence of hummor.....

we went and picked up My thunderbird supercoupe this weekend...it got great gas milliage..

my SC got 25 MPG today....132 miles 70-75mph at 1,800-2,000 RPM.....

3.27 gear rocks... :D