My SYNC is so bad I will not buy another Ford

• Sponsors (?)

Man oh man!!! ... and I thought Springer was contentious ...??? I am new to the forum, a 2012 GT/CS convertible owner and LOVE the car and MY sync works fine with my Verizon LG ... so there! (btw ... when was the last time a FORD owner was killed by sudden acceleration i.e Toyota???) Bottom line, if you're driven to send your cash elsewhere for your car fix ... do it and quit whining about trivialities :)

Obviously

Judging from your lack of understanding it is obvious that you are the biological offspring of a brother and sister.

Now you're going too Far. Maybe you don't deserve to get the problem fixed. If you're going to personally bash someone on a MUSTANG ENTHUSIAST forum....Just grow up, go turn in the damn car. There are many people coming to ford from other car companies. I just love the car for its performance. no need for damn SYNC, and no need for your damn crap. This forum is meant for issues to be answered and youre taking them as a threat towards yourself. instead of trying to fix the problem you are attacking people for their "lack of understanding" which seems like youre getting from a lot of people. maybe you should go to another forum. Personally I think youre waisting peoples time.

408101_305014559551556_244753448911001_883792_1475125971_n.jpg

Ford when they posted the compatibility list...