62.9 KB · Views: 54
  • intakeside.jpg
    intakeside.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 60
  • downpipetocatback.jpg
    downpipetocatback.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Sponsors (?)

Stock bottom end with SVO heads, intake and PI cams. I am sure I can break all the stock parts without going to a bigger turbo but will probably limit it to around 425ish and 6-8#. I am hoping that it can be finished before I get out of the desert.

Stock bottom end with SVO heads, intake and PI cams. I am sure I can break all the stock parts without going to a bigger turbo but will probably limit it to around 425ish and 6-8#. I am hoping that it can be finished before I get out of the desert.

Nice:nice: Good luck!!! It sounds like its gonna rip...What are the SVO modular heads??

Nice :nice: you need a big electric cut out right on that 4inch down pipe

I have really been thinking about a cutout maybe not electric, since I have heard the butterfly has had a habit of not shutting all the way after a little while.

The turbo in the pic is a MP T70, it is there for mock up, I can run from that up to a pt78 if I choose

I think I will actually like not having full boost really low in the tach, I won't have to worry about the tires hooking as much. Besides I figure I will see full boost by 3k in the tach so I will be doing better than some of the centri guys

awesome man! love the turbo cars. Too bad those svo heads are archaic. I toltaled my brothers svo head/blower car many, many years ago!

Keep us updated on the build!

what u started out with is pretty much exactly what i plan to do with my car in the future. i think a t70 would be the perfect balance between lag and power on a 4.6l street car.