Mystic Green 99 Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

I currently drive a 1999 Infiniti G20t, with 2.0 liters of hamster power. I put that ET up after I sold my Stang and bought the G20; I couldn't afford the gas anymore, and I needed tires and a clutch and a windshield...so I've been saving for something different, either a 06 GT or used Cobra. What did the mystic green look like?

hersheyman said:
1999 was the only year for a green Cobra. I believe it was called emerald green.
It was actually called Electric Green in 99...

And yeah, there was no "Mystic" color in 99, only in 96 and 04...If there was going to be a 2000 Cobra, there was going to be a goldish colored Mystic that year but of course there was no 2000 Cobra...

mystic color

there was an orangish mystic colored one in 1999, the Electric green however looks bright as hell in the light and dark as hell in the night, it kinda changes colors. :nice:

That orangish mystic (Mysticgold) was meant to go on the 2000 Cobra's if there were any that were going to be made...They were going to do a Mystic color every 4 years, hence why there is a 2004 Mystic..

Here's the 2000 Cobra Brochure that was to be made with a picture of Mysticgold:

mystic2000_brochure.jpg

missouriguy is correct. The green in 1999 was called Electric Green and was only on Cobras in 1999. FWIW, my favorite green Cobra is the Pacific Green. I loved the color on the coupes and would probably be high on my list if I were shopping for a SN95 Cobra.

I really wonder what the mystic orange hue of 2000 would have looked like on the street and why it wasn't just carried over to 2001? I guess we'll never know.