Nama tuner

Hey guys I'm wondering what kind of hp and torq gains I'll have on my 03 GT with a hand held tuner.
As if right now I have a CAI, LT headers, O/R X pipe, catback, short shifter and I am
going to purchase a 70mm throttle body and plenum before installing the tune.

• Sponsors (?)

Remember the $400 isn't for the tunes....its for the programmer; which gives you infinite possibilities in the tuning of the car if you plan on doing any big modifications to it. It's also a diagnostic device, datalogger. I'm considering ditching my handheld sct for their live wire system. It's $800 but I like the idea of knowing at an instant what my car is doing in case of some kind of failure. I've got enough gauges in the car already, so to have a/f ratio, fuel pressure, timing etc all on one screen makes the money worth it to me. Cheaper than a rebuild.

Reactions: 1 user
i just installed mine. i cant say a certain number because i dont have one. but its noticable gain when driving. exp up top for me. granted i also installed 4.10s at the same time. so it feels like a new car. but i recommend the tuner anyway since you can get new tunes as you increase mods.