Naperville Mach1 Sighting!!!!!

Ryan02Stang said:
hey...i remember you! I got rid of my bassani for a UPR offroad pipe, so no more cats! :D I'm friends with quite a few of the CII guys...a lot of them are decent guys...that know a lot about cars! Are you living in Bloomington or lombard this summer??? I live in Arlington heights for the summer.

I am down in bloomington. Yeah I don't think the CII guys are bad at all. I get a lot of guff because I like American cars over imports, but they are cool. I work with Jbiggs97, and we chill all the time.

• Sponsors (?)

WHEATON CRUISE NIGHT

Anyone going to attend the Wheaton Show? My brother and I will be there with our cobras, it's Friday night official time is 7-9pm but we usually get there around 530-600pm to get a decent spot. For those who haven't attended, they close off Front Street and everyone parks their wheels all along it. They have theme nights, but everything is still fair game. Hope to see some of you guys/gals there. Perhaps some non-approved "cruising" afterwards? Mustangs are usually setup/parked towards Main on Front Street.

Jason

vballshake said:
I am down in bloomington. Yeah I don't think the CII guys are bad at all. I get a lot of guff because I like American cars over imports, but they are cool. I work with Jbiggs97, and we chill all the time.
I hung out with "Jbiggs97" at K's on saturday...hes a cool guy. I get a lot of crap from all of them too for likeing V8's over turbo 4 bangers.

woomaster said:
Anyone going to attend the Wheaton Show? My brother and I will be there with our cobras, it's Friday night official time is 7-9pm but we usually get there around 530-600pm to get a decent spot. For those who haven't attended, they close off Front Street and everyone parks their wheels all along it. They have theme nights, but everything is still fair game. Hope to see some of you guys/gals there. Perhaps some non-approved "cruising" afterwards? Mustangs are usually setup/parked towards Main on Front Street.

Jason
I would but I am heading down to Bloomington to hang out with some friends. It is the cream of wheaton this weekend too, going to be crazy busy, so get there extra early to get a good spot. I will make it next time though, I am down there every Friday that I am in town
Austin

woomaster said:

Jason

If I can get home early enough and get the Mach all cleaned up, I'll take a drive down there. Are there alot of late model cars there or is it mostly classics? Either way it's always fun to check out everybody's rides.

GTVert98 said:
If I can get home early enough and get the Mach all cleaned up, I'll take a drive down there. Are there alot of late model cars there or is it mostly classics? Either way it's always fun to check out everybody's rides.
It is quite a mix of cars actually, pretty decent show all in all

Ryan02Stang said:
I hung out with "Jbiggs97" at K's on saturday...hes a cool guy. I get a lot of crap from all of them too for likeing V8's over turbo 4 bangers.

Shoot when I told them I was selling my 4 cylinder super car "Subaru Wrx" :shrug: For a mustang, they had a ***** fit. I just tell them all that I will laugh as they are pulling rubber off their windshield when I spin my tires in front of them.

yeah i might head up there as well, i will prob get back to my house by 530 or so and then head up...does anyone have an address of the dominicks so i can put it in map quest. i suck with directions and will get lost otherwise. thanks a bunch
so who all is heading up there...they are calling for rain on thursday now, so this may be our meeting for the week