Naperville Mach1 Sighting!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Black2kStangGT said:
haha...got anything done to your mach 1? and your mom has an 03 cobra? not bad at all!!!

Yeah, mom has a zinc yellow 03 cobra. Kinda funny b/c now that I have the mod itch I have been spending hours a day looking over difft exhaust set ups and getting ideas from difft people. I swear it seems like every time I come to a decision, someone says something or I read something that completely confuses me again. Every one has a difft opinion and those sound clips just aren't the same as hearing the actual exhaust in person. So hopefully something will be done to my mach soon...if I can only make a decision!

Hey Dale I actually have a friend that lives right outside of Detroit and works in Detroit. I haven't ever been up to visit her. I have a feeling that she hasn't really paid too much attention to the car scene there, though...not her thing...lol

I live about a mile or so west of 355, just off Hobson Rd, my friend, the one I see the Rousch at sometimes, lives in woodridge, too, just off Woodridge Dr. I don't really see any get-together's in naperville that often, either. Usually it's just the guys with the choppers.

mach1grrl said:
Hey Dale I actually have a friend that lives right outside of Detroit and works in Detroit. I haven't ever been up to visit her. I have a feeling that she hasn't really paid too much attention to the car scene there, though...not her thing...lol

Well theres your chance to hang out with your friend and see a whole lot of badd mustangs! Its only about 3 hour drive too.

stoleit said:
theres a mach 1 at my school, and at our local hang out place i saw 2 more mach 1's there last weekend. i thought they were rare, ive seen more mach 1's than cobras.

Where do you go to school at? Well they are pretty rare, more so than cobras...guess you're just lucky and get to see lots o' machs! I never see any!

Dale Royster said:
This ones mine a couple months ago...

http://www.maillouxchassis.com/dale/page33.html

Its all back together now... 4 valves shudder in fear at my Awe inspiring Vortech!

WOW! Makes me sad to see the shape it was in :( lol. Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but I will ask anyway....it had to be that torn apart to install the Vortech????

Oh and from the pics it looks like the same color as my 01 GT...I am not a huge fan of red, but I looooooved that color on the gt!

mach1grrl said:
WOW! Makes me sad to see the shape it was in :( lol. Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but I will ask anyway....it had to be that torn apart to install the Vortech????

Oh and from the pics it looks like the same color as my 01 GT...I am not a huge fan of red, but I looooooved that color on the gt!

Nah those are the pictures from the chassis shop when the roll bar was being welded in. When I bought it I was intending on getting triple white. But when I got to the dealership that car jumped out at me and I ended up changing my mind. What color is your mach? One of my best friends has an Azure blue 03.

mach1grrl said:
Yeah when I went to get my last gt I was planning on getting black, but that color jumped out at me, too...and you really don't see that color on the road much, which is cool. My mach is azure blue, also.

Nice, I think I like the blue and the Black ones the best. Now the important question, is yours a stick or automatic?

mach1grrl said:
Where do you go to school at? Well they are pretty rare, more so than cobras...guess you're just lucky and get to see lots o' machs! I never see any!

Glenbrook North High School. :D Some junior has it because he turned 16. Must be nice to be given cars... :bang: anywho, ya he can't drive it for shiet, that clutch wont last him another 10k miles i can tell ya that. But ya I see alot of Mach's, its weird.

Dale Royster said:
Nice, I think I like the blue and the Black ones the best. Now the important question, is yours a stick or automatic?

Mine's actually auto...wanted stick, but it was the first mach the dealer had coming in and they weren't sure if they would be getting more, so I took it since I really wanted to have a mach.

stoleit said:
Glenbrook North High School. :D Some junior has it because he turned 16. Must be nice to be given cars... :bang: anywho, ya he can't drive it for shiet, that clutch wont last him another 10k miles i can tell ya that. But ya I see alot of Mach's, its weird.

Yeah that sounds a lot like my high school...16 year olds were wrecking their mercedes and mustangs their p's gave them after only a few weeks. I can't say mine didn't buy me my first car, but I can say I never wrecked any!