Nashville.....who went????

98CobraClone

Feb 28, 2003
Ripley, Ohio
I had my 98 at Nashville and I saw some nice 6's, even nicer V8's......but that doens't matter. I was just wondering who else was there, if anyone. I didn't enter the car, but it was out in the parking lot.

I know when I was at the car wash, someone had a nice 96-98 red V6 with factory V6 wheels, but I didn't have time to talk.....had to go to dinner.

• Sponsors (?)

I was there.. It was very cool. Especially the racing. You should have entered yours.

Where were you parked? I was near the "yellow 13" sign. I was parked next to an 00 Trans Am, an 01 Bullitt, another GT, and a nice black Mach 1 with red stripes. :drool:

Oh yeah... get any pictures?

got some pictures......but mostly of Mustang II's and the special edition cars (Saleen S7, Eleanor, BOSS, and the Pirelli girls :)

The first day I rode in my brother's black F-150 to the right of the entrance gate. Sunday I took my vert and parked in the very back lot by an 01 GT that was orange....nothing else was around us.

It was my understanding that the race sign up ended on April 1st......that sucked. I would've done it just for fun, but the road courses chunked up the tires I had on my cobra when I ran that through a course during college.