nasty 351

• Sponsors (?)

Shawn i cant wait to see what you put this in.All your projects turn out really nice. I still remember the vid of you doing the burnout while your daughter held the camera and then the oldman pulls up.

Excellent foundation! Well as long as the blocks good? Convert it to roller,427 if not then a 408! Nice turbo and low 9's! :jaw:When i get the funds again i'm looking for another 351 to stroke and boost!U pull it here has any long block for $180! peace

john:p

Shawn i cant wait to see what you put this in.All your projects turn out really nice. I still remember the vid of you doing the burnout while your daughter held the camera and then the oldman pulls up.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. My daughter was about 8 or so. Now she is 15.

I would say depending on the size of the AFR's $1300-$2000 for heads.Rockers another $250 push rods $150 cam who know between $200-$400 $300 for the dizzy about $1500 for machining of the block and rotating assembly another $2000 ish then all the hardware girdle if it has one $200 ish for the intake,plus a throttle body so another $300ish? and little odds and ends so i would say close to $5000 like it is sitting? But maybe someone that knows the exact amount can say for sure? peace

john:p

Imagine how I feel....

I went through all my old files from my old PC and I cant find that video. That sucks..