Expired --nc--will Trade 2003 Harley-davidson Custom V-rod For Mustang-----look---->

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by jnaarnold, Apr 30, 2014.

1. jnaarnold

jnaarnold New Member

I have this bike listed at $8500. With this said, |If you have your Mustang listed for under this price contact me. If your car is nice, and it's what I am looking for I might be willing to take a little bit of a loss.

I have a 2003 Harley Davidson V-ROD in amazing condition with only 14,700 miles on it(will go up as the weather gets nice).
    **DO YOU RESEARCH ABOUT THESE HARLEYS, THEY ARE AMAZINGLY FAST AND A TRULY AWESOME RIDING MOTORCYCLE.**
    Check them out here.. http://www.1130cc.com/
    You can customize a VROD like no other, and parts are plentiful--just google "2003 custom VROD" you will see what I mean. The engine was designed by Porsche..it is a great piece of history and machinery. It is liquid cooled and belt driven. Everything is in great condition.

Mostly original with the exception of screaming eagle pipes and K&N filter. It also has brand new, with less than two hundred miles on them, Metzler 880 tires on it, 200 on rear 120 on front. These are some of the best tires out there. The bike sports a brand new chromed drag style handle bar and custom relocated gauges. All original parts come with bike. This bike shows and rides amazing!! Has very few, very minor imperfections in chrome and paint, but remember it is eleven years old! I do not have to sell...and actually, until now, I haven't wanted to. Also, please understand, I am extremely busy with work and family and will try to accommodate your schedule, so please be patient with mine. This bike is ready for Spring/Summer.

I am really wanting to get back into a foxbody or sn95 mustang. I have had several and have really enjoyed working on them with my kids. That is what I would prefer to trade for, but it has to be the right one.

Email is best as I do net get on forums much.
    [email protected]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]