Near Miss

Stangdriver13

Jul 31, 2006
Tonight I drove down to see my girlfriend at her school and i'm in the parking lot looking for a spot. I come around parking lot and there is a dodge truck sitting at the end of the lane not technically in a parking spot but just making its own spot at the end of the lane. I hear the truck is running when i drive past and just as my back bumper gets past his front bumper I hear the truck take off like he was trying to scare me or something and here it crash into two parked cars. Hit the cars so hard that they actually jumped over the parking curbs completely and into a grassy area outside of the parking lot. I parked my car and approached the two idiots asking them what the hell they were doing and their reply was "O don't worry about it." That's when I got pissed. One of the guy turns to his buddy and says "dude your gas pedal stuck." I turned and said stop lying the truck was running before I came passed, see you when the cops get here. Gave my the cops a statement and went on my merry way.

• Sponsors (?)

wouldnt that be a near hit?
:lol: Beat me to it :rlaugh:

WTF, thoes dudes are ghey. I was in Maui and was supposed to meet someone at a reasturant called Stella Blues. I park my car right infront of the patio dining and was parked next to a running red Jeep Wrangler with this flaming homosexual behing the wheel. Rainbow bandana, pierced nipples and Daisy Dukes on, dude was on fire. He looked like he scored some Maui Wowie. So I see my friend at the front door and right as me and her were entering the front door I hear the engine rev and the guy shoots through the patio (fortunatly it was empty) and right through the windows, through the dinning room (tourists flying everywhere), ran over a woman and into the deli counter.

I wasnt scarred but it shocked the hell out of me and my friend started screaming her head off.
Turns out he was a tourist, was queer, dieing of teh aids and he dont know what happened. He said the throttle stuck wide open. I told the cop what I saw and that the dude was high. hat his jeep was just idleing there and it was in neutral when I pulled up.
Not sure what they did with him :shrug: This was mabey 13-14 years ago.