Need a GOOOOD COMPLETE T3... Can anyone help me out here ???

CruzNlife1

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2002
West Palm Beach
I've posted wanted's on turboford, everyone has a turbo for sale, but when you start talking money, they back out. ALL THE TIME.... People will list a turbo for sale and never answer PM's.... I really need a turbo, anyone got one ?? Stinger?? Whoever, thanks !

• Sponsors (?)

What are you looking to pay? There were two Merks with turbos intact at the JY last time I checked, dunno what a turbo goes for down there. If you give me your highest price to pay (PM if you want), I can see what I can get down there.

Ash

I'll see if I can make it down there this weekend....still got no Stang, now I need a driveshaft and a couple tiny parts. :rolleyes: Gettin' 'em from a guy in the ol' Stang club, gotta love hookups. IF I have the Stang again by this weekend, I'll see what I can do. Sound fair? :)

Ash

good luck with getting a response...lol I posted the same thing, i wanted a turbo too and all i got was a response to check ebay. lol

good luck and if anyone has one feel free to let me know too..... i plan to rebuild it anyways so the seals can be bad as well.

Asha'man said:
I'll see if I can make it down there this weekend....still got no Stang, now I need a driveshaft and a couple tiny parts. :rolleyes: Gettin' 'em from a guy in the ol' Stang club, gotta love hookups. IF I have the Stang again by this weekend, I'll see what I can do. Sound fair? :)

Ash

Cool, I've gone out on a limb for others... You help me out, and one day in the future you may need my help.... Thanks !! :nice: