Need a little bit more help!

• Sponsors (?)

ryan218 said:

What the hell do you mean "they were radials too!"....you do know that virtually every tire produced these days are radials right? They stopped making bias-ply tires a long time ago... So if they're new, then it goes unsaid that they were radials...

Secondly, being proud of having the ability to close a thread is not a quality worthy of being proud about. Your skill in doing so may make you happy but its frustrating for the rest of us.

rigamaroles said:
What the hell do you mean "they were radials too!"....you do know that virtually every tire produced these days are radials right? They stopped making bias-ply tires a long time ago... So if they're new, then it goes unsaid that they were radials...

Secondly, being proud of having the ability to close a thread is not a quality worthy of being proud about. Your skill in doing so may make you happy but its frustrating for the rest of us.

yeah, and dose it really matter, its my threads that get closed so who care.

:shrug:

Holy **** can you please stop ruining this forum. Every thread I go into I just get frusterated at the responses you give. Please, for the credibility of this forum stop trying to give people advice on matters where you have no experience whatsoever. And please stop ruining threads with smartass remarks.

Dean85GT said:
Holy **** can you please stop ruining this forum. Every thread I go into I just get frusterated at the responses you give. Please, for the credibility of this forum stop trying to give people advice on matters where you have no experience whatsoever. And please stop ruining threads with smartass remarks.

no it's there smart ass remarks in which i give smart ass remarks right back, get over it.:lock:

ryan218 said:
no it's there smart ass remarks in which i give smart ass remarks right back, get over it.:lock:

After this one, I think I'm done. And its not malevolent, its just a question/comment.

When you were younger, I'm just going off of a hunch, but I'm guessing you were that kid that everyone's met once, that no matter whats said, you always and consistently remarked with

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Am I right?

P.S. Nana nana boo-boo....

rigamaroles said:
After this one, I think I'm done. And its not malevolent, its just a question/comment.

When you were younger, I'm just going off of a hunch, but I'm guessing you were that kid that everyone's met once, that no matter whats said, you always and consistently remarked with

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Am I right?

P.S. Nana nana boo-boo....

:lol:

I say we ignore his sorry *** and maybe he will go away. it's no longer enough that he has to lock his own pointless threads but now he is attacking others.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: