Need a tune.

I was wondering if anyone had a tune that would work for me.
I have:
C&L intake tube
Steeda CAI
Zex 75 shot

I can get steedas tune, but with the C&L intake tube I don't know if it will be good. Not to mention the nitrous. Zex does say the 75 doesn't need a tune, but since the car needs a tune anyways I think I should take it into consideration.
I have a SCT xcalibrator. The first one. Anyone recommend a different tuner?
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Neo_PS2 said:
I was wondering if anyone had a tune that would work for me.
I have:
C&L intake tube
Steeda CAI
Zex 75 shot

I can get steedas tune, but with the C&L intake tube I don't know if it will be good. Not to mention the nitrous. Zex does say the 75 doesn't need a tune, but since the car needs a tune anyways I think I should take it into consideration.
I have a SCT xcalibrator. The first one. Anyone recommend a different tuner?
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. small.jpg

I run the C&L 93 octane tune with a 100 shot an no additional tune modifications. My best to date on 275/40ZR18's is a 12.89 at 110 mph.

So far no issues or codes. I think the C&L 93 tune is still on the diablosport webdite for download - if not, email me at [email protected]. It was a standard download, so no issues.

As far as tunes go I just ordered a Zex wet kit from brenspeed and he sent me 2 tunes , 1 for 75 shot and 1 for 100 shot, both with 96 octane fuel... dont know if it helps or not but he definitely knows his stuff..