Need big time advice?????

01TrueBluegt

Nov 16, 2003
Ok im looking to sell my 01 true blue but dont know what i can get for it???? But the only reason im selling it is to buy like a 99-02 cobra is it worth it.? This car is in mint conditon and i am the second owner and the guy before me was a 60 year old man and the only thing he did was change the oil with synthetic. I have babied this car and it has had all of its work done by mike dez racing. Here is a list of the mods: Full black widow body kit with stalker side scoops,18x10 and 18x9 boyd coddington smoothie 2 wheels wrapped in 285/35/zr18's and 255/35/zr18 nitto 555. It has all tokico struts and shocks and ford racing springs and sway bars. I have a dyno tune with a custom burnt chip from dez racing. Ford racing 3.73's. It has a 2 chamber flowmaster cat back exhaust. bbk aluminum underdrive pulleys. Polished accufab intake plennum with matching 75mm throttle body. A centerforce dual friction clutch with about 1000 miles on it with a b&m short throw shifter. Alpine tv and dvd player in dash. A redtop optima battery was also installed. Also a k&N air filter. All the work has been done over about 6 months while it was stored over the winter. The odometer reads 51,xxx but there is really only about 41,000 due to a bad speedo gear when the 3.73's were installed. But i am selling the car as if it had 51,xxx. I also have all the factory bumbers,sides and side scoops.

• Sponsors (?)

Modifications actually decrease the value of a car because of the reliability factor and the fact that the car no longer has all of its original equipment. Best bet is to find someone young looking for a modded mustang. Also goodluck selling it with the 05's coming out soon. I've seen alot of 99-04 Mustangs on local Ford lots that have been sitting for months. Thats how I picked up my car. I really wanted a True Blue GT, but there weren't any around here. I'd buy it from you, but I'd have to sell my silver GT first. :D

I understand that people dont want modded cars but thats only because they have been beaten on. This car is deffinetly in top running shape it runs better now than when it left the factory. Ask around about mike dez he is the best guy to go to in the northeast area for mustangs. He did all of my work except for obviously the body kit. Ive got a friend willing to buy it for 17,000 but im gonna hold off because ive got a couple of calls for 19,000 but they still have to look at it.