Need detailed wiring schematic

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
Hey,

I need a detailed instrument/interior wiring schematic for an 89 coupe. A couple of the wires pulled loose from the socket that goes to the hazard switch, and I need to be sure they go back in the right place (there is more than 2 empty holes), and one of the wires is a ground. would be a bad thing if I plugged a ground into a hot socket.besides, planning on doing a sn 95 dash swap, and I'll need to know what wires are going to transpose.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for your help MG, only problem,..is I need the pin-out diagram for the plug that goes to the hazard switch,...I didn't think I saw that. Looked like it detailed the wires that went to the plug, but didn't show where they were supposed to go on the plug

Sorry about that. I need to slow down on my reading. My fault. Wife must have camera. My 93 is apart now and could take a picture. Can do later tonight. But just in case in hurry. I wrote it up.
Looking at rear of wiring connector. Hazard switch at top. Next one under it for me is convertable top switch at bottom
Left most. [Orange/yellow] [Orange/Blue and 2nd wire White/blue ] [White/red] [Green/orange and 2nd wire Green/white]
Next row starting at left [blue ] [Black ] [NO Wire] [Blue/red]
Hope that solves like said can post picture late pm. Maurice

picture of switch. Maurice

Attachments

• 100_0999-web.jpg
    100_0999-web.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 123