need help asap on holley

90lxboost'n

Jan 1, 2006
Ohio
I have a holley on my truck I am trying to sell. I need to fix the carb asap. I have a 3310 750 vac. secondary. It is running very rich. I got on a site to see how to adjust but they will not tell you , you have to buy a book. But the site did say if you adjust the air mixture screws all the way in and the motor does not die you have a problem, well mine keeps running but runs better. What do I do to fix this. I have someone coming to look at the truck tomorrow and I need this fixed, also carb was rebuilt last week. Thank you Ricky..

• Sponsors (?)

if it is the proper carb for your engine then i would adjust the floats. lower them to lean it out. you can try the screws and nuts on top to adjust but you may have to open the bowls and adjust it like that. a 750 should be on a 400m or bigger i would think.

The motor is a ..che..che I hate to say it on a ford site, it is a chevy 406 with world 205cc heads. I was told to set the corner idle screws 1.5 turns out. I just sold the truck today But I know the guy so I will probably have to adjust it for him.