Need help serious help with car's Idle!!!!

Hey guys hows it goin. I got a problem with my car not wanting to idle. I had a 76mm mass air on it and it made my car run like crap so i put my stock one back on and now when my car gets warmed up it idles at 1200rpms if i loosen the throttle screw to get it to come back down all it will do is surge up and down. It also does this when I come to a stop in my car. I am stumped. I have tried adjusting my tps but it didnt work out. What part number is on the tps of a 90 gt. Also I have tried adjusting my base idle first, but it doesnt seem to help. Please help me out guys.

• Sponsors (?)

You guys with idle problems could same a lot of time chasing your tails if you would go through the Surging Idle Checklist. Over 50 different people contributed information to it. The first post has all the fixes, and steps through the how to find and fix you idle problems without spending a lot of time and money. I continue to update it as more people post fixes or ask questions. You can post questions to that sticky and have your name and idle problem recognized. The guys with original problems and fixes get their posts added to the main fix! :D

Try takin the sensor out of the housing and sprayin some brake cleaner on the little reader wire. Oil from your fingers or after market air filter could cause a bad reading. Happened to me.