Need help w/ my 92 5.0!!!

So here is the deal...car shredded the serpentine belt and in the process knocked loose some emissions items like the part that feeds into the nipple of the H-pipe. So i replaced the belt and had to weld the nipple part together because it was so worn out it wouldn't stay in place. Car was still running crappy so we did a compression test and found that one of the rocker arm set screws on the #1 cylinder had backed out and the RR was knocked out of place and that valve was not working. I fixed this but the intake manifold had to be removed in the process and afterwards it was leaking so I had to pull it back apart and replace the gasket again. I've got the car to where it starts and runs but it starts bucking real bad when it gets up to temp usually in the 1800 to 2200rpm range when coasting or holding a constant speed. It also is heating up real bad. Drove it for maybe 15mins and it didnt overheat but the gauge was near the top and when I went to check my oil it sounded like it was sizzling...the radiator didnt feel excessively hot but the radiator hose that comes out the top was almost untouchable. Any help I can get is greatly appreciated! I havent had a chance to get codes pulled yet.

• Sponsors (?)