Need Help With 94 Gt Trans Issue

SVT94GT

Aug 14, 2016
Va
Hello all. So I have a 94 Gt, only 96k miles. When I first bought the car it didn't have the problem that had started occurring back in July. But the MLPS sensor or the Neutral Safety switch was making the trans act like its going into neutral when going from 2nd to 3rd around 3,000rpm. I had posted a post a couple months ago asking about the same issue and posting a video and all of the research I've done pointed me to that sensor. So what I decided to do was buy a shift kit, new trans filter, new fluid, and that sensor. I installed it all yesterday and when I went to go test drive the car, it wouldn't even shift out of first gear. So I'm assuming that I put the sensor on wrong because everything was done correctly. I'm guessing I didn't align it right because I didn't put it in neutral before installing and aligning the new one? It's just a pain in the ass because I had to wait until the next day which is today to work on it because I wasn't going to work on it while it was hot. If anybody has any info about this I'd greatly appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_1068.JPG