Need local Seattle help

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Well I've come across a car I would like to purchase. Only problem is its near Seattle and I'm in New York. I got a new job that is prohibiting me traveling to go see the car first hand. So I was wondering if there is anyone by Seattle that would be willing to go check the car out for me. I would be willing to compensate for your troubles. If interested please PM me. Thanks

Darek

• Sponsors (?)

The car is actually in Bellevue. It is a 1999 cobra that has been done up to the point where I would never have to do any major modifications to it. I'm sick of working on project mustangs that never seem to find an end and thereby I never get to drive them. This car I would actually just buy and drive the way it is.

If there was even a nearby cobra in NY state I would consider it. lol Unfortunatly I would have to travel either way. The car I would just have shipped here.

The black one with the 03 motor? He's on here. AJ's screen name is Vennom.

I've seen it and it's a sweet ride. I think in this situation it's really something you need to have cash in hand, make a trip out to see it for yourself.

If something isn't to your liking, then just consider it a quick vacation trip to this beautiful part of the country. :nice:

95stangGT said:
The car is actually in Bellevue. It is a 1999 cobra that has been done up to the point where I would never have to do any major modifications to it. I'm sick of working on project mustangs that never seem to find an end and thereby I never get to drive them. This car I would actually just buy and drive the way it is.

If there was even a nearby cobra in NY state I would consider it. lol Unfortunatly I would have to travel either way. The car I would just have shipped here.

I live in bellevue dude, I can go check it out. probably take me like 10 minutes to get there, 20 minutes to check it out...

ya i can also check it out, i live 10 minutes from bellevue. If its aj's black '99 cobra with the 03 cobra motor swap than ive already seen it. Its a nice car, and well done...either way i can take a look for you