Need new Fender.

ONZZ

Feb 22, 2004
Hawaii
So a friend of mine had hit my car while he was doing a burnout on his CBR 600. The passenger side fender was the only thing that was hit. He will pay for it out of his pocket. My question is...Is there any sites that sells fenders already painted? and what the cheapest seller? Thanks for the help.

• Sponsors (?)

ONZZ said:
So a friend of mine had hit my car while he was doing a burnout on his CBR 600. The passenger side fender was the only thing that was hit. He will pay for it out of his pocket. My question is...Is there any sites that sells fenders already painted? and what the cheapest seller? Thanks for the help.

i dont know about prepainted, but i get all my body parts from a place called like carpartswholesale.com or something. fenders are like 100 bucks, ready to be painted.

thomas91169 said:
i dont know about prepainted, but i get all my body parts from a place called like carpartswholesale.com or something. fenders are like 100 bucks, ready to be painted.
i got a fender and bumper a few months back and a 100 bucks is cheap..def. go w/ that price.