need opinions on rebuild!!

kasten

Oct 28, 2004
Rebuilding my 302 to a 306 what heads cam intake injectors fuel pump roller rockers should I get also if I forgot anything else that I would need please tell me. I am looking for about 300 to the wheels. I allready have an e303 cam magnaflow exhaust an h pipe with no cats. thanks for the help I am new to mustangs. Car is only street driven no track use and is only driven in the summer.

• Sponsors (?)

thats is question that will be answered by whatever mods the people have that answer you.

it very very much personal preferance.

but , if you say what your after , you'll get a better idea.... IE smog legal power, nice and streetable ... know what i mean?

i would try to stick w a package of the same brand personally , usually made to work together. like motorsport, trickflow , holley systemax

notchback said:
thats is question that will be answered by whatever mods the people have that answer you.

it very very much personal preferance.

but , if you say what your after , you'll get a better idea.... IE smog legal power, nice and streetable ... know what i mean?

i would try to stick w a package of the same brand personally , usually made to work together. like motorsport, trickflow , holley systemax
:stupid:

It sounds like you are at least looking at the right parts to upgrade. Since you are getting new pistons any way, it is a good opportunity to consider changing the CR. Whether you are planning for boost or staying na, now is the time to plan ahead.

jason

kasten said:
what is a cr and what is the web site for motorsport?

Compression Ratio

Ford Motorsports?
I think they go by Ford Racing Parts now? Google should be able to track them down. Don't know off the top of my head. Probably something easy like fordracingparts.com

Probably not much help, but good luck

jason