Need Opinions on Trick Flow Street Heat Intake

• Sponsors (?)

I have lowers that are ready to port. But, the price is higher - $150 until you send me your lower core back for a refund. PM me by clicking on my avatar for more specifics if your interested.

89 droptop....Thanks...Here's a few...

oct_04.jpg

clean_4.jpg

RIO5.0 said:
If you go GT40, yes, you need top and bottom....your stock lower is only good for the stock upper...The GT40 has different port...
Send Tmoss a PM..he usually has stock lower all ready to go...just send your back...

I felt a big difference in the swap, low end, but up top mostly...pulled all the way to redline no problem....as mentioned, whats an a/noon to swap it out...I did the LTs/Prochmbr, FMS65, u/drives and Toms lower...195RW stock to 233RW afterwards was noticable to me...
Like I say, its an option...with what your already running for mods, youll be surprised what that ported lower adds...As usual it a money thing...A TF is nothing to sneeze at and a nice pc to boot...

I recently swapped one of Toms lowers for this 93 Cobra he did for me as I did the Fox swap to....I gained 12 hp from the his stock ported lower to his Cobra...That says something to me about the stock ported lower...it does work...
new_cobra_cai.jpg

Are you saying that the cobra was ported too? Wouldn't that pretty much mean the ported stock lower made as much as an un-ported cobra would have. Because that is very impressive. Are your only mods what you listed above?

Oh yeah, Thanks for the picks Rio. Looks damn good.

Average power - yes but NOT peak. Surprising isn't it? Click on the "My Garage" link below my avatar for a graph of the two dynos on Rios car. It works well on stock or ported E7 or stock GT40 style heads.

Rio is one of those meticulous builders whose car will probably always look show ready.