Need Pro Help, Stumble?

milk

Feb 28, 2009
StnMtn GA
I have a 93 LX Coupe. 306 HCI All the bolt ons. etc.etc. Some time ago, while cruising on the highway, the car would act as though electrical power/fuel was shut off. This occurs for a brief moment, then continues driving w/o missing a beat. This begins to occur more and more frequently. Now it does it when cold or at operating temp. The volt gauge in the dash does not drop as though power is off, and have recently installed a mechanical fuel gauge, and fuel pressure is not dropping off either. I have a Walbro 255 intank pump, w/kirban regulator. I've played the replacement game, quite hard indeed. I fortunately have quite an assortment of parts for testing purposes. I've replaced the TFI module (w/Dyna mod), new coil (Scremin Demon,) computer (both A3M,) the distributor housing (fomoco,) maf (went from Prom75/24inj. to stock/19inj,) TPS, ignition switch, replaced the fusible link near red plug near brake booster. It had a crazy bend, but to no avail. I get the same symptoms using or bypassing msd digital6. I'm going to try codes. Any help is greatly appreciated, as my girlfriend is tired of giving me a ride to work. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)