Need Saleen 3 piece wing pics.

• Sponsors (?)

I take it you are wingless right now? I think he said he had 2. Sounds like if anyone wants one for the next month to two months is going to have a hard time. Everyone is waiting on Saleen. Basically I got lucky. I'm hoping the car will be done by the 28th of this month. My friends and I are doing the work. I have daily drove this car for 2 years now and have one tiny crease on the passenger side quarter. That is all of the body work I have to do as far as that goes. I think I'm going to go without all emblems as well. Hey V_Eight were there any guide holes in your fenders for the GT emblems? I know there are guide holes where the trunk emblems go. I also see you shaved your antenna. Did you delete your antenna completely or have it hidden inside? I just bought a shorty but damn the car looks so much cleaner without it.

I take it you are wingless right now? I think he said he had 2. Sounds like if anyone wants one for the next month to two months is going to have a hard time. Everyone is waiting on Saleen. Basically I got lucky. I'm hoping the car will be done by the 28th of this month. My friends and I are doing the work. I have daily drove this car for 2 years now and have one tiny crease on the passenger side quarter. That is all of the body work I have to do as far as that goes. I think I'm going to go without all emblems as well. Hey V_Eight were there any guide holes in your fenders for the GT emblems? I know there are guide holes where the trunk emblems go. I also see you shaved your antenna. Did you delete your antenna completely or have it hidden inside? I just bought a shorty but damn the car looks so much cleaner without it.

I sold the orange car about a year back.

Yes, there are holes behind the fender emblems. When I shaved the antenna, I never got a hidden antenna, but just didnt use the radio and used CDs instead. :)