Need Simple Help! Plz Read

5.0GT-Neal

Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
Ok so i took a picture of this with my cam but now i cant find my usb cord. so ill have to try and describe it.

Above the headlight there is a black plastic trim piece between the body and te headlight. Mine is beggining to come off and i need something to re glue it ot the light.

What should i use to stick them back together?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I think he is talking about the marker light trim. You can either glue it back on, or buy new lights.

On a side note...Any bites yet on the cobra Tony?

I am thinking about putting mine up for sale as well. I want to have something I can drive everyday. If I can sell mine, I'd want to buy your 94...

If you are talking about the rubber "weatherstrip" piece, you can just reglue it.

If you are talking about the "flap" behind the headlight, that covers the bulb connector, you can try and reglue that too but might not work out the way you want it to. Mine did the same, and I just took them off.

your talking about this peice,right?(arrow)

HPIM2575-1.jpg

i took the the turn signal off the car and used super glue for the weatherstripping a few month's ago,still holding.

Quite a few, unfortunatly nothing but tire kickers at this point. 1 very interested party, but I have to wait till he gets back from vacation.
I would sell it to ya, since I know it would be taken care of. :nice:

I think he is talking about the marker light trim. You can either glue it back on, or buy new lights.

On a side note...Any bites yet on the cobra Tony?

I am thinking about putting mine up for sale as well. I want to have something I can drive everyday. If I can sell mine, I'd want to buy your 94...