Need Some Good Advice...

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Well theres this guy at my school who I got into it with a while back. He was talking **** about it, I got mad, and one day after school i went up to him yelling and **** about it, and he pussied out, "aww i didnt say that, sorry, ect." Anyways, i dropped it and figured it would be over. Well the other day i saw him at Wal-Mart as i was turning into an isle, i saw him, and just kept walking no biggie. Well today at school he was telling the class how he "stared me down, and i wouldn't look at him...ect." well i was really mad about it, because i am not just gonna let someone walk on me like that. So the question is...how do i go about shutting him up? Keep in mind he's a big :taco:. I was gonna say something to him at lunch, i know he wont try to stand up to me, but if he did, i dont wanna fight him at school, i'm 18 and he's 16, and i would get in trouble. He's too big of a :taco: to meet me outside of school, so thats out of the question. So what would be the best way to shut him up, i was thinking just punking him out at lunch while he's setting with his friends, hopefully that would work, but i wanna make sure i know what to say before i go into it. Any advice would help, there is no doubt that i could take him in a fight, i'd rather not start one though in school..

BTW i realize that the best thing to do would be to forget it, and not cause any problems, but i gotta stand up for myself ya know?

• Sponsors (?)

RFMustangGT said:
remove the valve stem cores from his car and leave a note saying " the core problem here is your damn mouth. please shut the f*** up. sincerly, you're friend. PS, don't f*** with me."

:lol: i'd rather not go that far, cause i dont want my car ****ed with. Nothing that would harm his belongings, just hurt his pride:rolleyes:

Best advice I can give you before telling you not to fight him, would be to just laugh at him every time you see him. Don't burst out in laughter either(you'll look like an idiot) just smirk and shake your head, kind of sayin, you little focking idiot. You know, the same way we look at ricers when they're farting next to us wanting to race. you understand? I have done it so many times and there's nothing more intimidating and it pisses them off so much it's funny.

95Vert said:
Best advice I can give you before telling you not to fight him, would be to just laugh at him every time you see him. Don't burst out in laughter either(you'll look like an idiot) just smirk and shake your head, kind of sayin, you little focking idiot. You know, the same way we look at ricers when they're farting next to us wanting to race. you understand? I have done it so many times and there's nothing more intimidating and it pisses them off so much it's funny.

hmm...not a bad idea...i walked by a while back and called him a bitch...he didnt even turn around

this might sound childish, but its kind of fun. you could just play the freshman game some friends and i made up. while your walking in the halls just push each other into freshmen on purpose, compleatly knocking them down or against a locker. except just have a friend push you into him and be like oh my bad man. and grin real big. kinda establishes authority :D

Catch him when he's alone. Assuming you're capable, beat the everloving crap out of him. If you don't you'll always wonder what would have happened had you done it. I would give a nut to go back to school and beat down every mofo that crossed me. On the other hand he's not worth it you could let it go. :D

An old man is telling you this .........................

He is not even worthy of your thoughts!

so

Waste no more of your time even thinking about him!

Think about how your gonna go faster in your Stang!

Grady

buhjuh16 said:
this might sound childish, but its kind of fun. you could just play the freshman game some friends and i made up. while your walking in the halls just push each other into freshmen on purpose, compleatly knocking them down or against a locker. except just have a friend push you into him and be like oh my bad man. and grin real big. kinda establishes authority :D
holy ****, i thought me and my buddies were the only ones that played that!!! but we have 7th and 8th grade in our school too (im a senior now) and we do it to them and its so much funnier

matt- ****in lay him out:D

stprorolla49 said:
holy ****, i thought me and my buddies were the only ones that played that!!! but we have 7th and 8th grade in our school too (im a senior now) and we do it to them and its so much funnier

matt- ****in lay him out:D

the looks on their faces are priceless :D espically when some of them get brave and say something, we just die laughing and walk away. God i love being a senior this year