Need some help guys

First off, hey to JT, Grady, etc... I've been busy changing duty stations and finally got settled into Camp Lejeune. Now I finally have internet so you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

On to my issue. I haven't been driving my car much at all. I changed the clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, and TOB over thanksgiving. I've been letting my brother drive it around and there. Every single tune on my tweecer was a safe tune other than the stock tune, which I told him would blow the engine if he ever used it...scare tactic, lol.

Anyway, about 2 months after that he called me and told me it started making a loud knocking noise. This engine doesn't have that many miles and I'm fairly certain it hasn't been over-revved or anything.

Has anyone ever heard of a clutch making a knocking noise? Well it's actually more of a tapping/knocking noise. Just going through my options here.

I've never seen one actually make that kinda noise...but I have heard someone say that his clutch was making a knock type noise...I just don't know how valid that statement was.

Thanks for the help. I wish I could go down there and take things apart...but I won't be able to make it home til Easter.

Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)