Need some help possibly getting scamed by someone on ebay

Hey guys, I just recently bought some heads off ebay on sept 18th, guy emailed me the invoice and i payed him through paypal. He has good feedback, but i have emailed 5 times since then with no reply, I'm filing a claim through paypal so i can hopefully get my money back, had to do this once before and i got my money back, anyways i was wondering if anybody on here knows this guy by chance, clint harmon is his name he's from lewsville texas area, thought maybe by chance he might be on here or someone would know him, I have people in the texas area so i'm trying to find an address. thx. joe

• Sponsors (?)

No offense but its only been 5 days.

I sold some stuff on ebay and ended up having to go out of town and it took several days to get the stuff in the mail and let people know of the delay. I would wait at least a total of 10 days from the time I sent payment before I filed with paypal just to give the guy a chance to make it right. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control.

I agree.I also have sold items on E-bay.My wife's mom passed away and the world stopped for a few days.After everything was tended to,I got in touch with everyone.But,life happens.5 days really isn't very long,plus this is a weekend.be patient and it'll probably work out fine.What is his feedback number?

I agree with you guys, But if there is a problem at least email the person to let them know whats up, I've been on ebay for a while i have 293 positive feedback, I only filed a dispute so he has a chance to make it right. I will wait a little longer before i file a claim. I've had problems before but still took the time to email the people and let them know whats up. I just wanted to see if anybody on here knew him, just trying to cover my butt in the long run. thanks for the feedback.