Need some help with Interior Options!

I couldn't agree with you more, it's a great upgrade and easy enough to do over the stock frames by just getting new foams and new upholstery! :nice:

I'll keep you guys posted!
(Front GT Buckets in vinyl for 94/98 & 99/04 are going to be up first!)

• Sponsors (?)

Hold on now

i want a 94-95 just for that interior now. Thats awesome

Now let's not go overboard. I had one also, a '94 with silver exterior. I wrecked it nine years ago, but my wife and I still talk about that interior. We don't say it was ugly, we don't say it was pretty, we just kind of say wow. When I had it, a friend referred to it as "fish-guts red". I'm just saying we may be romanticizing that color more than it deserves, that's all.

How about the '99 GT withe the Limited Edition package interior?

11_3_2010_5_40_20_PM_0009.sized.jpg

You beat me to it!!! :nice::nice::nice::nice:

BUT, it would have to be a dead on match!

-J

BTW, i dont know if it was mentioned but the Tan/Parchment colors for 94-98 and 99-04 are different. the 94-98 is more yellow/gold. the 99-04 seems to be more of a neutral color

Looks like they call it Saddle 94-98 and Med. Parchment 99-04. I've got a pretty detailed list of the color names, i'm now trying to locate a Ford Dealer book so we can match up the samples themselves! that's the tricky part!!

Good news, randomly walking the Carlisle All Ford Show I came across various Ford Dealer Books from 1996-2009 :D SCORE!!

$5 a book! Guaranteed the best deal found at Carlisle this past week!

Looks like getting these SN95 colors will be moving a lot quicker now!!:nice:

A convertible set w/ the Mach 1 pattern would not be a problem at all!

As for an ETA, the sooner i get the OE seats the sooner i can get the patterns done. Right now i'm searching the forums/ebay/classifieds/salvage yards to try and track down good examples of the seats mentioned above to get patterns from. From there we just need to match original materials.

If i had to guess on an ETA it will be later this fall. You can bet i'll be announcing it loud and proud on the forum once the line is ready! :nice:

Green Gold - to be honest I'm not sure, we haven't even got around to pricing them out on our end yet. I know right now our Fox Leather seats retail for roughly about $700.00. I can't be sure where the SN95's will fall, but that is a rough ball park. Keep an eye on CJ Pony & LRS, those guys are chomping at the bit to be able to offer these to ya'll, and i'm sure as soon as i have them ready to roll they'll both have them up!

6T9
- looks like the auction ended! but thanks for the effort. I'm trying to keep an eye out for any Mach 1, SVT, or Bullitts i can get my hands on!!:D

Got some sneak peaks for you guys - picking colors as we speak, ordering yardage. All patterns are done for Foam & Upholstery. I'll be issuing part numbers and releasing the line asap! I'll let you know when & where it's available when the time comes:
1994-98 GT Front Bucket:
8196-1994-1998-gt-tan-pony.jpg

8198-94-98-gt-foam.jpg

1999-04 GT Front Bucket:
8197-99-04-mustang-seat.jpg

8199-99-04-gt-foam.jpg

Got some sneak peaks for you guys - picking colors as we speak, ordering yardage. All patterns are done for Foam & Upholstery. I'll be issuing part numbers and releasing the line asap! I'll let you know when & where it's available when the time comes:
1994-98 GT Front Bucket:
8196-1994-1998-gt-tan-pony.jpg

8198-94-98-gt-foam.jpg

1999-04 GT Front Bucket:
8197-99-04-mustang-seat.jpg

8199-99-04-gt-foam.jpg

Ahh the pics didn't load for some reason :shrug: