Need Some Help

Discussion in '2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech' started by 1337Dakota, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Now im new to this hole engine swap and stuff but would like to build nice turbo or n/a..
    could anyone link me some posts or sits and give me some good tips for me?
    Thank you for taking time and reading this

2. are you looking to do a v8 swap or turbo the 2.3?

3. Would like to find a 2.3 and swap for turbo i dont have skills to swap mounts and stuff but if i find cheap 5.0 ill have a shop swap mounts

4. So you have a 2.3L now? What year?

5. I dont have one yet just lost mine do to someone hitting it but i just wanna know if these builds are hard or what

6. turboford.org
    stinger-performance.com

7. Those are two of the best sites for swap info. I just finished my swap a couple of months ago. Wasn't too bad at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. What was some of the worst things that is needed

9. swapping mounts is a bolt on each side. boom. done.

10. From what people said they make sound like takes weeks of welding and ****

11. negatory. These cars were built to accept the v8 or the L4 with minimal work at the factory.

12. So i can get a 5.0 and.convert it to 2.3 in a week cuz we just got done building a 240sx in 4days

13. If you have all the swap parts ready its bolt and go. I will say that unless you have a complete donor car the swap is a **** that is going to nickel and dime you

14. Thats what i want to do find a none running turbo merker or bird then rebuild engine and swap it

15. The turbo swap is a piece of cake. None of it is hard if you can follow instructions. It's a whole lot easier than a v8 swap especially if you don't have a complete donor car.

16. where you located, i might have a friend with spare 2.3 turbo stuff

17. Kansas

18. Look up Stinger Performance. He's in Shawnee, KS.