need some new headlights?

• Sponsors (?)

Nice. I wonder if they have the horizontal and vertical adjustment screws like other aftermarket headlamps. I'm thinking of retrofitting HID projectors in an OEM-style housing, and those are cheap enough that I wouldn't feel too bad if I screwed them up lol.

The stockers don't fit what I like at all.. When I get my new front bumper I am going to do new headlights and the works. I'm gonna get some clear ambers and a light smoke I believe. Not AM dark but not the clear ones either. Good luck and they will change the looks of the car either way. Would it be worth sanding your stocks down and doing it that way instead?

The stockers don't fit what I like at all.. When I get my new front bumper I am going to do new headlights and the works. I'm gonna get some clear ambers and a light smoke I believe. Not AM dark but not the clear ones either. Good luck and they will change the looks of the car either way. Would it be worth sanding your stocks down and doing it that way instead?

I'm also looking for a quality set of light-smoked, clear corner headlights. Mine are peeling badly. Let me know what you find!

I'm also looking for a quality set of light-smoked, clear corner headlights. Mine are peeling badly. Let me know what you find!

That word "quality" is what is giving me problems.. I have previously bought headlights for an older mustang from Mrbodykit.com and they wern't bad but I think they were the same stuff you get on ebay. I may end up buying some without smoke and try smoking them myself but that is alot of effort when they should be new pieces without any work. Oh well the search continues!

FWIW, OEM Ford lights are probably your best bet. My mom has an 02 V6 and I replaced her fogging out original lights with some DEPO ones. They fit "ok" (weatherstrip on it didn't line up as good as OEM) and they looked perfectly fine. For a week. Walking past them one day I noticed a ton of little hairline cracks forming on both lenses so I took them off and exchanged them (got them through my old work.. a body shop) for another DEPO set. Well, wound up doing the same thing.

I got fed up and returned them outright and ordered a set of OEM Ford lights. Boom, rubbers fit properly, lights looked good (duh) and it's been over a year and a half now with no yellowing or cracking. It was worth the extra cash by far.

I still have her old OEM lights sitting around. Maybe I should polish them up to get rid of the mild yellowing and resell them lol.