Need Some New Plugs

• Sponsors (?)

Why not go with a Motorcraft :shrug:

If you are set on a platinum plug, I believe they offer it as the AWSF 32-pp rather than the usual copper 32c's.

Someone will have to confirm those numbers however :)

I just put a set of these in. Works for me.

Stock-Plugs.jpg

Attachments

• Stock-Plugs.jpg
    Stock-Plugs.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 27
dannyboy1999 said:
not to do with your post but im about to put a o/r pipe and 40s on my gt hows it sound? too loud or just right
Well, it'll sound different on the 2v, but it sounds damn good on my 4v. There's a lot of drone on the highway, but you get used to it.

Anyway, thanks a bunch, guys. I'll see if Summit has the ones I want since I'm driving right by their Atlanta store this Sunday and I'll save a little on shipping.

I can afford it, but I don't want to. Right now my research abilities are severely limited as I'm stuck at my grandma's house on AOL until Sunday night. What are the stock plugs on my 96 Cobra?

I'll just run down to Autozone and pick them up.

Last time I was at Autozone witch was years and years
ago I asked them if they had Mobil 1 ATF and I told him
what car I have.The moron told me to use 75W90 Gear
oil witch go's in your diff. to use that in my transmission
and he told me it would be fine so,ever since then I never will shop at any Autozone again.
This is the place I got my Motorcraft spark plugs at.
www.sparkplugs.com

Ok, got the plugs. Now looking for some better wires. Any suggestions? I'm kinda hoping the FRPP 9mm wires are good because they're only $40, instead of these Summit 8mm ones for the 4.6L 32v that are $77. I've heard good things about Jacob's wires, too.

Malevolyn said:
Ok, got the plugs. Now looking for some better wires. Any suggestions? I'm kinda hoping the FRPP 9mm wires are good because they're only $40, instead of these Summit 8mm ones for the 4.6L 32v that are $77. I've heard good things about Jacob's wires, too.

Actually the factory Ford wires are pretty hard to beat, but if you want something other than black, you'll have to go with an after market.