Need some opinions!

May 20, 2005
Arkansas
Lately i've been thinking about getting a new spoiler for my car to replace the current one I have (Steeda spoiler). I'm really wanting something that will go with the "attitude" of the car, not something outrageous or too crazy. Just something that you would imagine being on a GT with cams, headers, all the bolt-ons and 4.10's

Should I keep mine or go with a new one? If you think I need a new one, let me know what kind. Try to provide a pic if you can.

The spoiler i've been leaning toward the most is the 03/04 Cobra spoiler. I bought one around a year ago, then sold it because I wasn't going to be able to get it put on for a while and now I wish I had kept it because now I can't seem to find one without the trunklid. :bang:

I'm pretty torn on the issue since i've had the Steeda spoiler for around 2 years now.

Here are a few pics of my car as it sits right now..

DSC00008.jpg

MyCar.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I still like it, but I get tired of seeing those riced-out pieces of crap with spoilers similar to mine. It makes me shake my head when I see those things. I get a lot of comments/insults about my spoiler, but I could really care less because it comes from ignorant people who don't know what else the car has done to it.

I really like the subtle and sleek look of the 03/04 cobra spoiler, compared to mine which sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks for the opinions, guys! I really appreciate them :flag:

I like the Steeda one on your car man. It really does pull it off great.

But where the hell did you disappear to man!??!

I've been keeping myself busy with school to bring my grades up since I had been starting to slack off and also have been busy since I got a new dog... Plus, I went into hibernation from society and into mourning when the Patriots lost the SB :hide: :(... But i'll be back on once again regularly in a couple weeks when the semester is over :D

I have my car wingless right now, but I really just don't think it looks that great the more I look at it. I'm starting to think that I should put the steeda wing back on now that i've seen it differently for a couple days :shrug:

Keep those opinions coming tho! :SNSign:

something a little less ricey..... like this......:rlaugh:
wind.jpg
[/IMG]

:hail2: :drool:.. That's teh best eevvaarrr! lol :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

keep it wingless and buy a set of deep dish for the rear, would set off the wingless look a ton.

I can't do the DD look since my wheels are the actual Ford Racing FR500's and not the replicas.. unless FRPP makes the DD for those now. :shrug:

03/04 Cobra spoiler = Sex...

+1.. I agree! I've got a few friends with termi's and I LOOVVVEEE the spoiler and mirrors :drool: