Need someone to build my 9"

Hello all,

I have been a lurker on this site:hail2: for a few years (don't post much because I don't feel that I know enough) and am ready to put my 9" rear together after slowly accumulating parts over the years. Does anyone know a good shop or experienced person that could assemble my 9" at a reasonable price in the Central Valley (I'm from the Merced area, & willing to drive anywhere between Fresno & Sacramento) CA? I would like it to be done right the first time (as opposed to me taking a shot at it) and for verification that all the components are actually correct. Thank you very much and I really appreciate all your help over the years.

Regards,

Art

'65 Mustang Coupe, carbed 302, c4 trans. Rear(large bearing) is out of (I believe) a 60 Tbird, 3.25 Trac loc /31 spline pumpkin, and axles are large bearing 31 spline. I will need new bearings for axles, and all seals (parts that I would supply) and possibly axles to be shortened/resplined. Also, I would need the spring perches cut and rewelded to correct location (which doesn't have be done by the same person if not possible).

• Sponsors (?)

Call Maximum Motorsports, they are in SLO. I'm sure they can recomend a great shop if they wont do it for you.

Oops! Forgot that I still had Santa Barbara in my location (fixed it), I was there for college and have since moved back home to Merced county. Also, my gf lives in Corona, and I go there once or twice a month so if anyone knows of a person or place in the Inland Empire area or LA area, please let me know! Thanks!