Need support from fellow stangers.

Dude... been through it. It gets to the point sometimes when you get dumped by someone you love, shared the same friends or have none anymore... been there too. I Lost all kinds of weight, had problems with my parents at the same time. So I'd had enough- I waved good bye to this city and was ready to ship out to college a few weeks later...

Then, some of my older friends (from a while back) threw me a going away party. This girl I didn't even know and had only seen around twice walked out after me as I had to leave early to move the next day. She gave me a card and a kiss and told me if no one else missed me she would...

We've been together since 1998 and got married in 2004 :)

I'm not saying everything has a fairy tale ending like me... but just keep your options open. You may very well find a girl who's 10 times better and isn't anything like the past girl. Then again your girl may come back, but I wouldn't sit around and wait... you need to live man. ;)

• Sponsors (?)

You also shouldn't run out and be finding someone else... I agree with some, im not the kind of person who goes and nails chicks. im all about the relationship.. i had my heart ripped out too by a girl who i thought i was ment to be with after 5 years. it was hard, but you cant really think about the "next girl" or "next relationship" you need to really take it a day at a time.. if you still have feelings for this girl, give her major space but let her know in subtle ways that your still there.. in that time who knows you may realize she's not the one? Just take it a day at a time! sorry to hear tho, i know it sucks and your hating life right now..

haha thanks guys, yesterday was the first day i hadent seen her at all in 5 months straight. It was hard for me, im not going to call her today, but im going to leave some stuff on her door step, just some memories, not gonna call her or anything, im not expecting her to show up at my work wanting a kiss, or even call me tonight, but atlest shell still be thinking about me and remember some of the good times.

mob brother i am your age. i have had 2 gfs in my life and i was crazy about the first one. i thought she was the one, then she broke up with me and i tried to gether back, and after about a year she asked me back out. well 3 weeks later she broke up w. me again, so i started letting it go. then she started wanting me back and stupidly i went out with her again, after a week i broke up with her and shes wanted me back ever since. i didnt do anything physical with her and we were very good friends. my first kiss now that i think about it.

well the reason i dumped her is because of my angel i have now. my michelle is so much better than the first one i can honesly not figure out why i liked the first one at all. so my lesson to you is that even though you think this is the cream of the crop fully built 347 sleeper you think it is, maybe there is better out there. you never know.

my girlfriend and i are just like you guys. i can driver her parents cars, her car by myself, weve been on vacations together, we spend every day together. this is the girl i gave it up to and the girl i love very much just like you did. i cant see there being anyone better ever. but thats what i thought when i was with my firstone that i thought was great. just go drive your car and hang out with your friends, she wants you back, go back with her, if not just keep your options open. goodluck with it all. you have my screen name if you need to talk more, id be glad to listen to you.

View attachment 443862

fivespeedsteed said:
mob brother i am your age. i have had 2 gfs in my life and i was crazy about the first one. i thought she was the one, then she broke up with me and i tried to gether back, and after about a year she asked me back out. well 3 weeks later she broke up w. me again, so i started letting it go. then she started wanting me back and stupidly i went out with her again, after a week i broke up with her and shes wanted me back ever since. i didnt do anything physical with her and we were very good friends. my first kiss now that i think about it.

well the reason i dumped her is because of my angel i have now. my michelle is so much better than the first one i can honesly not figure out why i liked the first one at all. so my lesson to you is that even though you think this is the cream of the crop fully built 347 sleeper you think it is, maybe there is better out there. you never know.

my girlfriend and i are just like you guys. i can driver her parents cars, her car by myself, weve been on vacations together, we spend every day together. this is the girl i gave it up to and the girl i love very much just like you did. i cant see there being anyone better ever. thats what i thought when i was with my firstone that i thought was great. just go drive your car and hang out with your friends, she wants you back, go back with her, if not just keep your options open. goodluck with it all. you have my screen name if you need to talk more, id be glad to listen to you.

100_0823edit.jpg

Thanks man, im happy for you shes a very pretty girl, Sounds kinda like my ex so I guess there are more out there like that. Im gonna do what you guys said, im gonna take it day by day, if she comes back I know I wont be able to hold back and say yes, but i'll find something better sooner or later.

hang in there bro...we all have been there.......there's nothing wrong with holding on to good memories but stay in reality about the situation...

Let me tell you....
last night it was the first cold night in Chicago

This morning I woke up thinking of my ex girlfriend of three years as we stated dating when it got cold.

We broke up three years ago and everyyear about this time I feel that way...but I realize I have a new girlfriend who is way better than her...so look towards the future and dont get stuck in the past.

mob said:
Thanks man, im happy for you shes a very pretty girl, Sounds kinda like my ex so I guess there are more out there like that. Im gonna do what you guys said, im gonna take it day by day, if she comes back I know I wont be able to hold back and say yes, but i'll find something better sooner or later.

Good deal,, day at a time man.. trust me i know EXACTLY how you feel,, been there once before and it hurts... i wouldnt even worry about finding something sooner or later.. when the time is right you will know.. just make sure you keep you head on straight.. when stuff like this happens you tend to do irrational things :rolleyes:

1990Coupe said:
I thought you said he was an a-hole? or was that your ex hubby who isnt your babys daddy?

#1 husband: He was extremely abusive. Was addicted to crystal meth. I could tell some stories. haha. I loved him more that anything tho. He cheated on me thru our whole marriage, left me for the girl he's married to now. It still gets to me.

#2 husband: My soon to be X is a worthless POS who had a baby with his X girlfriend while we were married and stiffed me with all our bills. I'm going thru a bankruptcy now and after thats over, devorce. I feel no pain over that POS.:nonono:

Needless to say, I don't trust men anymore. Women either. LOL