Need support from fellow stangers.

~FrankenStang~ said:
#1 husband: He was extremely abusive. Was addicted to crystal meth. I could tell some stories. haha. I loved him more that anything tho. He cheated on me thru our whole marriage, left me for the girl he's married to now. It still gets to me.

#2 husband: My soon to be X is a worthless POS who had a baby with his X girlfriend while we were married and stiffed me with all our bills. I'm going thru a bankruptcy now and after thats over, devorce. I feel no pain over that POS.:nonono:

Needless to say, I don't trust men anymore. Women either. LOL
The $64,000 question: Do you live in a trailer?

• Sponsors (?)

To late i already left it on her door step. I wasent anything special. Its just she really loved my dog, and he passed away not to long ago. When we were happy we went to target and bought him a shirt, and he would wear it all around the house. So I just left her the shirt on her doorstep and left a note saying i know shes getting her own puppy soon and to make sure she gets one that fits in it. But im not gonna call her or anything, im just gonna wait.

~FrankenStang~ said:
#1 husband: He was extremely abusive. Was addicted to crystal meth. I could tell some stories. haha. I loved him more that anything tho. He cheated on me thru our whole marriage, left me for the girl he's married to now. It still gets to me.

#2 husband: My soon to be X is a worthless POS who had a baby with his X girlfriend while we were married and stiffed me with all our bills. I'm going thru a bankruptcy now and after thats over, devorce. I feel no pain over that POS.:nonono:

Needless to say, I don't trust men anymore. Women either. LOL

damn... :eek: oookkkkk i'll :Zip2:

Like RsStanG1987 said, Dont sweat it, This kind of thing happens all the time, but dont be negative, Think positive, think well mabe it will work again, or just try to forget her (ya i know it will be hard). Only other thing im gonna say is Sorry to hear that, And It cant get any worse so now its just good stuff to come

This calls for some old school Bush.

*sings for mob*

She come around again? mmmm

Oooooooh- She come around again... around again... around again...

around agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain,

I'm an alien! You're an alien! It's a beautiful rain, beautiful rain

I'm an alien! You're an alieeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuunnnnnnn-

beautiful rain, beautiful rain, beautiful rain,

Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien!

Just ignore her even if she calls you ignore her for a good 3 weeks and if she wants you back after thoose 3 weeks take her back then give her the snakebite... Honestly go out with some friends go to a concert or go lifting and hit the punching bag at the gym. Just look at it at the beginning of starting a better life for yourself.

Strype said:
This calls for some old school Bush.

*sings for mob*

She come around again? mmmm

Oooooooh- She come around again... around again... around again...

around agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain,

I'm an alien! You're an alien! It's a beautiful rain, beautiful rain

I'm an alien! You're an alieeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuunnnnnnn-

beautiful rain, beautiful rain, beautiful rain,

Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien! Alien!
Icant believe someone else remembers that song.

I had a GF (I was slightly older than you) about a year ago that was a similar case. Became part of the family, everything was great and I didnt think it could get better. She broke up with me right as school started and it was horrible.

I will say this my friends, and family helped me out a ton. I was a mess for a bit but shortly after that got over it, and realize now it was just a girl friend. I plan to have more, and get married but for the past year have had a good time being single, going out doing what I want, and spending the money on the car and going out with friends. Sometimes it would be nice to have a GF, but for the most part its not the end of the world and there are millions of other eligible girls out there!

Man bro I definitly feel for you. I am currently going through a divorce at 22 and it really sucks. Your going to have your ups and your downs just rely on your friends and family for help.

I will say this- if you do want her back just leave her alone. She wont realize what shes missing if you keep talking to her all the time. Give her the space shes requesting and if its meant to be she will be back.

dude i did the same thing to my first "real" girlfriend and i was too stupid to see it even when all of my friends did.( i was 17 she was 16 i am 22 now) The girl was crazy about me, and i was about her, i heard all the time from people how she would tell others how good we got along and how much she liked me. I was young and stupid and smothered her, just like you did, we were together constantly, and while she always wanted to hang out, we became each other lives and i at least completly abandoned all of my friends, and we went to far to fast just a little to much of each other, and she broke up with me, becuase she was 16 and wanted a boyfriend not a pupy dog that tagged along everywhere and called all the time. In a relationship it is two people that want to be with each other, not become the same person in different bodies, it is important NOT to be together every waking hour, something i am sure all the married guys can attest to, but as they say this to shall pass, and to you guys that are not into the hit it and quit it, remember that the girl probaly dosent want to see you ever agian either, that's why it is so much fun no strings baby, somtimes strings are good and sometimes not