Need teacher/student ides for Classic Stangs

suryo

Founding Member
Mar 29, 2001
Orange Park, FL
Hi

I'm an elementary school teacher and I am mentoring a 6th grade student. He and I both enjoy classic muscle cars, and I was wondering if anyone could help me think of ideas to do. I meet with him for 15 minutes in the morning twice a week. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where we can "rate" classic cars and see voting results, etc. Also, I'd like to find sites with videos, since our school has DSL connection. Or even just a site with famous car chase scenes from old movies. Thanks!

Suryo

• Sponsors (?)

suryo said:
Hi

I'm an elementary school teacher and I am mentoring a 6th grade student. He and I both enjoy classic muscle cars, and I was wondering if anyone could help me think of ideas to do. I meet with him for 15 minutes in the morning twice a week. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where we can "rate" classic cars and see voting results, etc. Also, I'd like to find sites with videos, since our school has DSL connection. Or even just a site with famous car chase scenes from old movies. Thanks!

Suryo

If you were a good teacher you'd restore a Stang with him :D I'll donate the Carcus :D

It doesn't have to be a life lesson right now. I'm just getting to know the student right now. I already plan on showing him the car chase scene from Bullitt. I am afraid he'll be bored by the rest of it. And eventually I want to start builing models with him. For right now, I'm just trying to lead up to it with little stuff, like surfing cool websites, etc. Keep the ideas coming, I appreciate it.

Arnie