Need to borrow some throttlebodies

sage2k

May 23, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
Ok im doing a trickflow HCI setup with 75mm throttlebody, 24lb injectors, stock maf, longtubes, cai, tweecer RT, 373 gears...anyways

I see alot of threads on people comparing throttlebody sizes
I am willing to go to a dyno, and dyno with my stock tbody, 75mm tbody, and any other size tbody someone is willing to let me borrow.
ill ship it back after im done with it
I have good ebay and heatware feedback if you want to see it
I am installing the setup hopefully mid may, and would be willing to hit the dyno sometime in June
anybody willing? :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Ok im doing a trickflow HCI setup with 75mm throttlebody, 24lb injectors, stock maf, longtubes, cai, tweecer RT, 373 gears...anyways

I see alot of threads on people comparing throttlebody sizes
I am willing to go to a dyno, and dyno with my stock tbody, 75mm tbody, and any other size tbody someone is willing to let me borrow.
ill ship it back after im done with it
I have good ebay and heatware feedback if you want to see it
I am installing the setup hopefully mid may, and would be willing to hit the dyno sometime in June
anybody willing? :SNSign:

Dude, I told you to get me a throttlebody for my car but this is not the way to do it... not cool. :lol:

Nah just kidding - Sam is a great friend and I'll vouch for him as well. This is a very worthwhile experiment, props to him for thinking of it!

Wes

I had this idea when I made one of the threads a month or so back (long)...but I just don't have the money to do the test. I think I could get some parts local enough to do it, just no money!

I hope you are able to do it, and I trust you, just by the sheer effort alone.

If possible, try to get all of the same brand possibly? Like BBK 65/70/75 or Accufab 65/70/75. The latter preferabbly, they flow a bit better in general.

Keep the car on the dyno (same strap), try to keep around the same coolant temps (engine temps), and go from smallest to largest:)

Again, great idea!

If possible, try to get all of the same brand possibly? Like BBK 65/70/75 or Accufab 65/70/75. The latter preferabbly, they flow a bit better in general.

Keep the car on the dyno (same strap), try to keep around the same coolant temps (engine temps), and go from smallest to largest:)

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try my best to make the test as consistent as possible. My 75mm is a BBK

The intake opening a couple inches in, is much smaller than where the throttle body bolts on to the intake. It necks down for velocity. The opening isn't going to help when it still necks down to 75mm TB. That is what is called a 'waste of money'...

It would definately be filed under the "****" category. which Im pretty sure would not fly lol.

Basically, anal, and balls getting sucked in the ass.

Yea, its pretty bad.

Its a .gif btw. :lol: