Need to replace stock springs... Best Springs for Fox for decent ride?

• Sponsors (?)

Mach 1 and Bullitts are an option as well.
Steeda does (or did - not sure if they still do) make a progressive with not too much drop.

I don't know how anybody could consider the Pro-kit a "minimal drop", since they're the same as FRPP B's, and they provide a noticeable drop, especially in the front.

My suggestion is to not play spring-selection roulette hoping to get exactly the right ride height, with a guaranteed 90% failure rate since everyone's idea of "just right" is different. Put a set of coilovers on the front with a mild rate, say under 225 lbs/inch, and a set of adjustable-height LCA's in the back with stock springs. You'll be able to fine-tune your ride height to your heart's content, and if you ever do need to change the front springs, it takes about 30 minutes and no prayer sessions.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know how anybody could consider the Pro-kit a "minimal drop", since they're the same as FRPP B's, and they provide a noticeable drop, especially in the front.

My suggestion is to not play spring-selection roulette hoping to get exactly the right ride height, with a guaranteed 90% failure rate since everyone's idea of "just right" is different. Put a set of coilovers on the front with a mild rate, say under 225 lbs/inch, and a set of adjustable-height LCA's in the back with stock springs. You'll be able to fine-tune your ride height to your heart's content, and if you ever do need to change the front springs, it takes about 30 minutes and no prayer sessions.

Ya know... there's a good reason why I like having you around MFE. :nice: