Need urgent help finding a body piece

• Sponsors (?)

halfway through the 94 model year they switched to the newer L-shaped rockers. call up local junkyards. get both sides from any 94-98 and call it day. or buy that ebay one, good price.

ProKiller said:
halfway through the 94 model year they switched to the newer L-shaped rockers. call up local junkyards. get both sides from any 94-98 and call it day. or buy that ebay one, good price.

No, it was halfway through '95 that the change was made.

All '94's have the "straight" panel. Some '95's have the "straight" panel ..... but most have the "curved" panel.

If your car is a '94, then you'll want to get the "straight" one's. As far as if they are interchangeable ..... I don't know. I would like to, though ..... I like the "curvy" ones better.

Ok, I noticed another difference between '94 and '95's besides this panel.

All the '94's Ive seen have a metal idler pulley where the '95's have a plastic one. Is this with all of the '94-95's?

I have no idea what's going on, but my 94 also had an OEM (Canadian IIRC) plastic pulley. And the replacement version was also plastic.

My new plastic idler pulley is a Ford piece.

My replacement tensioner pulley is metal, and I don't think I'll be super pleased with it (it's an aftermarket piece).

Back to the rocker moulding---don't worry about matching sides,
No one can see both sides at the same time & the only one who'll know they don't match is you (and the readers of this post---who'll soon forget & return to debating the sound quality of 2-chamber flowmasters or other esoterica.

Al J said:
Back to the rocker moulding---don't worry about matching sides,
No one can see both sides at the same time & the only one who'll know they don't match is you (and the readers of this post---who'll soon forget & return to debating the sound quality of 2-chamber flowmasters or other esoterica.

:lol:

I was thinking about doing that. I want them to match if I could but this car should have already been done so I'll do what is easier.