Need your help in a bad way guys..

RonnieDiaz99GT

Oct 3, 2003
Eliz NJ
Well guys I try to hook everyone up anyway I can and I need to call a favor in..As many know about my car its still motorless...well today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of when i placed my order and paid $12,000 to D&D Motorsports od Calif. After being promised a motor in 4-8 weeks, 8 months (33 weeks0 went by before i got it..well after 10 minutes of enjoying it, it took a puke so I sent back....Im still waiting...well here is where you guys come in...below is the email address for Dave the owner of D&D...please if each of ya can send just 1 or 2 lines wishing my motor a happy anniversay to him I think it wouls be great and he would get the message that the customer should not be treated such as I have. We as consumers need to take a stand against this common practice by "certain" companies ..so please if u can just send it saying happy anniversary to Ronnie's motor!! thanks!!

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Email sent:

I want to wish Ronnie Diaz's motor a very happy Anniversary.

It took a year to finish,lasted 10 minutes, and cost 12K. Sounds like excellent customer service and first rate quality control! I will be sure to pass this info along to anyone I interested in a motor!

BTW Ronnie,

I recieved my Accufab TB this afternoon, I'll look for the intake plenum to be here in the next few days :nice:

You da man!

~Shawn

wow this is the EXACT story of my friend's probe! t3/t4 built engine etc. "Should be done dec 5th" he was told in end of oct, well Dec 5th has come and passed, TWICE! that's right dec 5th 2002. The shop got bad measurements from JE pistons and it got delayed months. Then parts were built crappy. Well he has a t3/t4 probe on a stock block he bought to hold over till his built car is done. He has recieved over 5k in free labor and upgrades because he has threatened to sue. But doesn't have a signed contract with a date so he doesn't have too much.

They constintly blamed the machine shop etc, but one thing I learned from my dad is, if your contact screwed up your customer's order, it's just as well as if you did it yourself. You are responsable for the credibility of your partner's work.

On a side note my friend's 97 GSR just put down 272/264 at 16.5psi on pump gas. A conservative tune.... His car will handle 22-25psi... I feel so slow....

e-mail sent

Done !

Dave, I was so happy when I learned that you and Ronnie Diaz's engine have been together for one year that I decided to send you an email. Congrats to both of you, may your relationship last forever !!