• No, I like the way you have it now, keep it like it is

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am going to fence sit on this one, no preference

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Caldwell said:
wow seriously
not that many stalker bumper fans out there eh?

Caldwell that Salker bumper kicks so much more ass over any Cobra bumper, dont know what these guys are smoking :shrug: . But get the cobra one anyway b/c my Stalker bumper is being picked up today and installed tomorrow so I dont want to see all these 94/95 stangs poping up w/ stalker bumpers all of a sudden :D . Ive wanted this bumper for 2 yrs b/c no one seemed to have it, now its starting to come up more often now that I finially have one :nono:

My vote is to leave it alone....You got a great look going as it sits and I wouldn't change a thing...maybe its the Black but if you roll back and forth between its hard to pic up the changes....Why mess with a good thing....
I think its a sweet/mint example of a 95 vert and doesn't need any help to look better...
I'd take the money and throw it at the motor.... :D

Awesome
wow, you guys are great. thanks for the input.
I really wanted to know where you guys stood on certain things, looks especially. It's neat to see what people like/dislike

See, i'm like you Striped5.0, i actually bought the wrong year mustang when i got my foxbody, because about after a year of buying the car i saw a '96 with a stalker bumper, and have wanted one ever since.

I am definitely doing the vert bar and you can get the side skirts from saleen's homepage, you just have to order it separately from their bodykit.

I don't mind the '03 cobra bumper,
and i don't mind the normal cobra bumper
but it was the stalker i fell in love with.

paul when do you think you're putin one on?
i need to see one on that beast.

Caldwell-

My Stalker bumper got painted today and my friend picked it up for me b/c I was at work, were putting it on tomorrow, after its on I'll post some pics so you can see how it looks

JJ95GTID said:
Yep, that's the one :nice:
As far as I know nobody here has one on their 94-95.

it's the picture! i think that's why
there has got to be ONE guy with that on his car lol

Striped5.0 said:
Caldwell-

My Stalker bumper got painted today and my friend picked it up for me b/c I was at work, were putting it on tomorrow, after its on I'll post some pics so you can see how it looks

yeah man
you have me anxiously anticipating
granted i won't get it till next year, but still, i wanna see how she looks! :nice: