meyers2211

Sep 4, 2005
Lindenhurst
Intake choices

FOr our 94-95 correct me if i'm wrong choices are:

BBK
Mac
ebay intakes

WOuld the ebay intakes perform just as well as any other?

My buddy has a 95 and at times it sounds like he is running a turbo, and he told me that it started making a whine after he put his intake on, anyone have this?

I have a K&N on there now and debating on switching also if not does anyone have a stock intake laying around?

• Sponsors (?)

OMG. I think what you're referring to is a "cold air intake". Not an intake. Don't get caught up in ricer terminology. Yes, they give the car a different sound. I have an eBay one and it is perfect (identical to MAC). It DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A TURBO!!! Nothing sounds like a turbo, except .... well .... A TURBO! It does give my car a swooshy sound when it inhales, though.

mytight95 said:
:( :bang: :bang: :damnit: Guess I spoke too soon seems it got tosses when the new mag showed up. It was identical to the e-brock execpt well it said Mac on that front plate with there symbol. The cataloge was 3+ years old dammit now I wish I would have kept it just for that reason alone. Sorry it's gone but I'm 110% Mac offered an intake manifold for stangs.

EDIT: Texasmustang.com still list it Here Part #E6RR-00003600-A $399 each