Neighbors complaining-Loud exhaust

When I had straight pipes, noone complained, they were more than likely pissed, but they never told me. Now that I have mufflers I get people telling me my car is loud ALL the time. I dont get it.

• Sponsors (?)

me said:
So tonight I was working on my car and I cleaned my air filter. I started the car to back it off the lift, but the air filter still had some water left in it and the car ran like crap for a few minutes, so I had to rev it up a little to keep it running(2200 rpm's was the highest it got). The car ran for probably 3 to 5 minutes before I shut it off, then less than 5 minutes later I get a call from mom telling me the neighbor complained that I was "revving the engine up and raising all kinds of hell!!!". I was tempted to turn my exhaust in his direction and do a nice long burnout, but I restrained myself because that would result in another "ban for life"(from my uncles shop, where I always work on my car).

Copied and pasted from a post I made last summer. crapola

hehe I'm leaving my house around 6:00am and so far no complains , got bassani and off road h
mustang's sound is like sweet music to my ears , they should bash them civics and that kind of crap

If the police come again, simply ask him to tell you exacltly what you are doing that is illegal. Have him quote a specific ordnance or law. If he cannot, then kindly ask them to stop coming to your house or you will seek legal counsel. If he can demonstrate that you are in violation of the law then you have no choice but to deal with it. Neighbors can suck but one day you'll catch them doing something illegal and guess what? You've got a phone too.