Never saw a turbo setup like this.....

• Sponsors (?)

Other than the intake on backwards it seems like a normal diy/junkyard TT kit.

You can tell he had to put it backward because the turbo position on the passenger side would have hit the intake is my guess anyway

The GT-40 in the 93-95 Lightnings came from the factory that way. I have to keep in mind which one I am working on though, the L or the Mustang!

100_1023.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1023.jpg
    100_1023.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 88
anyone who would pay 5000 for that is high off their ass. The underhood is disgusting, there black char marks everywhere from either a fire or huge exhaust leak. I dunno. The interior is gutted, the body is okay, it needs to be painted. The wheels are ugly. Shall i go on, without the turbo's this is a 2000 car at best. I mean c'mon seriously people anytime somebody slaps twins a car everybody is like aw man holy cow, wow, cool awesome just because it has turbos. The cars is a piece, and needs too much work for 5000. So lets get off the Hey its not bad at all b.s. because you gotta be out of your mind to pay for what seems like a totally stock 85 with two turbos slapped on it.

anyone who would pay 5000 for that is high off their ass. The underhood is disgusting, there black char marks everywhere from either a fire or huge exhaust leak. I dunno. The interior is gutted, the body is okay, it needs to be painted. The wheels are ugly. Shall i go on, without the turbo's this is a 2000 car at best. I mean c'mon seriously people anytime somebody slaps twins a car everybody is like aw man holy cow, wow, cool awesome just because it has turbos. The cars is a piece, and needs too much work for 5000. So lets get off the Hey its not bad at all b.s. because you gotta be out of your mind to pay for what seems like a totally stock 85 with two turbos slapped on it.

It may be a bit high, but really it's not that far off base. Sure, it's not the cleanest car around, but if you look at some of the upgrades he has you'll see it's far from being a "totally stock 85".

"$5500 obo
Twin Garrett TO4B's
Intercooler
MegaSquirt with 42lb injectors, 15psi boost
Spec stage 3
TKO 600
Aluminum FMS driveshaft
Spare set of 10 holes with MT drag radials
3" cowl hood included (not on just now)
MSD Digital 6
Zietronix wideband"