Never showed you guys pictures of my car. Just learned how to ha ha. Well here yah go

• Sponsors (?)

ive been on your cardomain site.. love the ride... its absolutley beautiful. I think that i def. want to do saleen side skirts like you have now!

Do you want to have the best looking '86 ever? My neighbors '85 has a similar set up as mine and i just want a
'85 now so i cant copy it lol. Put saleen side skirts, saleen rear valance, remove the white stripes, and some 17 or 18 chrome cobras. You'll love it. I'd leave all the black trim and maybe replace the quater window with the new style although i wouldn't.

Do you want to have the best looking '86 ever? My neighbors '85 has a similar set up as mine and i just want a
'85 now so i cant copy it lol. Put saleen side skirts, saleen rear valance, remove the white stripes, and some 17 or 18 chrome cobras. You'll love it. I'd leave all the black trim and maybe replace the quater window with the new style although i wouldn't.

i dotn know if i wanna paint the black trim or not right now. i am not sure how i feel about the saleen rear valence, but the sides are kick ass! i will keep my style rims, maybe just get the polished/chrome ones if i find a set for a good price. stripes were planned to go anyway.

got any pics of your neighbors car?

No i don't. Its in his garage cause hes been doing a bunch of projects and hasn't had it out yet this year. Trust me it'll change your mind about the rear valance. If it wasn't for him...my car wouldn't look like it does ha.

The front facing hood scoop only looks good on the 4 eyes like your ride. They don't go good with the aero nose front! Thanks about the ride though man i appreciate it!

You don't think so? They actually came stock on the Canadian GT Cobra (called that up north).

Someone on here has one, maybe they'll chime in.